BTIG Starts Rockwell Medical Technologies (RMTI) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BTIG initiated coverage on Rockwell Medical Technologies (NASDAQ: RMTI) with a Buy rating and a price target of $12. Analyst Ling Wang highlighted Triferic's value proposition.
"RMTI’s lead asset, Triferic, has the potential to replace IV iron in hemodialysis patients. Although there is a near-term delay in Triferic ramp-up due to pursuing transitional add-on reimbursement, we view the effort as worthwhile, given the added incentive for dialysis providers. Our Buy thesis is not based on securing transitional add-on payment. Rather, we believe Triferic’s value proposition remains intact even without it. We see RMTI shares as significantly undervalued at the current level with Triferic (projected peak sales of $180M+), Calcitriol (peak sales of $48M+) and a base business with a revenue run rate of ~$50M," said Wang.
Shares of Rockwell Medical Technologies closed at $7.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Seaport Global Securities Starts Chesapeake Utilities (CPK) at Neutral
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!