BTIG Starts Rockwell Medical Technologies (RMTI) at Buy
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BTIG initiated coverage on Rockwell Medical Technologies (NASDAQ: RMTI) with a Buy rating and a price target of $12. Analyst Ling Wang highlighted Triferic's value proposition.
"RMTI’s lead asset, Triferic, has the potential to replace IV iron in hemodialysis patients. Although there is a near-term delay in Triferic ramp-up due to pursuing transitional add-on reimbursement, we view the effort as worthwhile, given the added incentive for dialysis providers. Our Buy thesis is not based on securing transitional add-on payment. Rather, we believe Triferic’s value proposition remains intact even without it. We see RMTI shares as significantly undervalued at the current level with Triferic (projected peak sales of $180M+), Calcitriol (peak sales of $48M+) and a base business with a revenue run rate of ~$50M," said Wang.
Shares of Rockwell Medical Technologies closed at $7.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (CP) at Buy
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Microsoft (MSFT) to $65 Following 1Q Beat
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $140 at Guggenheim
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!