BTIG Starts Merrimack Pharmaceuticals (MACK) at Neutral
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
BTIG initiated coverage on Merrimack Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: MACK) with a Neutral rating.
Analyst Ling Wang said, "MACK’s lead compound, ONIVYDE, was approved in the US in post-gemcitabine metastatic pancreatic cancer. While we see ONIVYDE as having paradigm shift potential and significant expansion opportunities, we expect the sales ramp-up to be gradual in the current indication. Although MACK has strong fundamentals, with major data from ONIVYDE in front-line pancreatic cancer, MM-302 and MM-121 won’t be available until 2017 or beyond; we expect MACK shares to be range-bound."
Shares of Merrimack Pharmaceuticals closed at $5.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
- UBS Raises Price Target on Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Following Analyst Meeting
- Jefferies Downgrades SL Green Realty (SLG) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!