BTIG Starts Merrimack Pharmaceuticals (MACK) at Neutral
- Wall St. set to open lower, weighed down by GE
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
BTIG initiated coverage on Merrimack Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: MACK) with a Neutral rating.
Analyst Ling Wang said, "MACK’s lead compound, ONIVYDE, was approved in the US in post-gemcitabine metastatic pancreatic cancer. While we see ONIVYDE as having paradigm shift potential and significant expansion opportunities, we expect the sales ramp-up to be gradual in the current indication. Although MACK has strong fundamentals, with major data from ONIVYDE in front-line pancreatic cancer, MM-302 and MM-121 won’t be available until 2017 or beyond; we expect MACK shares to be range-bound."
Shares of Merrimack Pharmaceuticals closed at $5.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Xenon Pharmaceuticals (XENE) at Buy
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!