BTIG Starts Lumos Networks (LMOS) at Buy
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BTIG initiated coverage on Lumos Networks (NASDAQ: LMOS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $17.50. Analyst Walter Piecyk sees the company as a small cap play on fiber densification.
"We are further expanding our coverage into the internet infrastructure space today with a new Buy rating on Lumos, a small-cap play on the expansion of fiber to support high speed data services at enterprises as well as the ongoing 4G upgrade and densification of wireless networks. Lumos also operates a declining local exchange carrier, which it will be able to separate from its fiber business within the next six to nine months, thereby significantly enhancing the strategic value of the company," said Piecyk.
"Our $17.50 price target is based on a 5.0x EBITDA multiple for its legacy residential business and a 10.5x multiple for its double-digit growth fiber business," added the analyst.
Shares of Lumos Networks closed at $12.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- MKM Partners Starts The Priceline Group (PCLN) at Buy
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Moog (MOG-A) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesBTIG, Walter Piecyk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!