BTIG Starts Lumos Networks (LMOS) at Buy
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BTIG initiated coverage on Lumos Networks (NASDAQ: LMOS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $17.50. Analyst Walter Piecyk sees the company as a small cap play on fiber densification.
"We are further expanding our coverage into the internet infrastructure space today with a new Buy rating on Lumos, a small-cap play on the expansion of fiber to support high speed data services at enterprises as well as the ongoing 4G upgrade and densification of wireless networks. Lumos also operates a declining local exchange carrier, which it will be able to separate from its fiber business within the next six to nine months, thereby significantly enhancing the strategic value of the company," said Piecyk.
"Our $17.50 price target is based on a 5.0x EBITDA multiple for its legacy residential business and a 10.5x multiple for its double-digit growth fiber business," added the analyst.
Shares of Lumos Networks closed at $12.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
- FBR Capital Reiterates Outperform on Verizon Communications (VZ) Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesBTIG, Walter Piecyk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!