BTIG Starts Juno Therapeutics (JUNO) at Sell
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BTIG initiated coverage on Juno Therapeutics (NASDAQ: JUNO) with a Sell rating and a price target of $23, implying downside of 28%. Analyst Dane Leone pointed out that the company's timeline trails competition.
"We are generally skeptical of current investor expectations for the CD19 CAR T market, given the limited datasets and potential competition from CD19 bi-specific antibodies. Our CD19 CAR T market model is below consensus sales expectations out to 2025E, and we are also below consensus revenue expectations for Juno specifically. Our Fair Value analysis for Juno supports a stock price of $23 per share, or ~28% below the current share price," said the analyst.
The analyst added, "Juno has the most robust CD19 CAR T datasets amongst its competitors, Kite (KITE, Neutral) and Novartis (NVS, Not Rated), but the company is behind timelines of both competitors for regulatory approval and commercialization. We expect ASH 2016 (December) to be a key stock catalyst, as Kite and Novartis may present their first pivotal CD19 datasets along with first data for JNJ’s (Johnson & Johnson, Neutral) CD19 bi-specific antibody."
Shares of Juno Therapeutics closed at $31.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Assumes Kempharm (KMPH) at Outperform
- Argus Starts Chicago Bridge & Iron (CBI) at Buy
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Capital One Financial (COF) to $90
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!