BTIG Starts CardConnect Corp. (CCN) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
BTIG initiates coverage on CardConnect Corp. (NASDAQ: CCN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $14.00.
Analyst Mark Palmer commented, "We are initiating coverage of CardConnect Corporation (CCN) at Buy with a $14 price target based on 11x the company’s FY17E adjusted EBITDA of $46.7mm. We believe CCN differentiates itself by offering small- and medium-sized businesses a bundle comprised of its easy-to-use proprietary payment gateway and its capabilities as one of the largest non-affiliated, non-bank merchant acquirers."
Shares of CardConnect Corp. closed at $9.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!