BTIG Starts CardConnect Corp. (CCN) at Buy
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BTIG initiates coverage on CardConnect Corp. (NASDAQ: CCN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $14.00.
Analyst Mark Palmer commented, "We are initiating coverage of CardConnect Corporation (CCN) at Buy with a $14 price target based on 11x the company’s FY17E adjusted EBITDA of $46.7mm. We believe CCN differentiates itself by offering small- and medium-sized businesses a bundle comprised of its easy-to-use proprietary payment gateway and its capabilities as one of the largest non-affiliated, non-bank merchant acquirers."
Shares of CardConnect Corp. closed at $9.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- UBS Raises Price Target on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) to $29
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!