BTIG Starts Agios Pharma (AGIO) at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BTIG initiated coverage on Agios Pharma (NASDAQ: AGIO) with a Neutral rating.
Analyst Ling Wang said, "We are initiating coverage of Agios Pharmaceutical (AGIO) with a Neutral rating. AGIO’s lead oncology assets, AG-221 and AG-120, have shown preliminary anti-tumor activities in AML. We view the market opportunity in AML as limited and the outcome of pivotal Phase III trials in R/R AML hard to handicap. The company’s rare genetic disease (RGD) program will probably become the key value driver, but we would await more definitive efficacy signals to become more bullish."
Shares of Agios Pharma closed at $40.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!