BTIG Starts Acceleron Pharma (XLRN) at Buy
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BTIG initiated coverage on Acceleron Pharma (NASDAQ: XLRN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $46. Analyst Ling Wang noted its de-risked Phase III trials.
"We see a good chance of success in two ongoing Phase III trials of luspatercept (partnered with Celgene in lower-risk MDS and beta thalassemia. Near-term, we expect updates on response duration from the two Phase II luspatercept trials and initial data from MDS expansion trials to drive upside. We see the luspatercept franchise (projected global peak sales of ~$2B across indications) as sufficient to support XLRN’s current valuation and view the rest of the programs as upside," said Wang.
Shares of Acceleron Pharma closed at $30.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gigamon (GIMO) PT Raised to $58 at Needham & Company Ahead of Results
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- FBR Capital Starts MedEquities Realty Trust (MRT) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!