BTIG Sees Pure Storage (PSTG) Shares Trading at 'Unwarranted Discount'; Affirms Buy Rating
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
BTIG affirms Pure Storage (NYSE: PSTG) at Buy with a price target of $17 following Q3 results reported Wednesday night.
In part, the firm commented,
Pure Storage delivered a strong quarter, with revenue, operating margins, and outlook ahead of consensus. Importantly, operating losses continue to diminish in-line with commitments, improving line of sight to positive FCF generation towards the end of next calendar year. Overall, the company is demonstrating the strongest growth fundamentals we’ve seen from a pure-play storage company in years, underpinned by what we believe is a differentiated (and expanding) product set and a powerful go-to-market model. Stock trades at 2.4x FY18E EV/Revenue, an unwarranted discount.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- Perrigo Co. (PRGO): Cutting Estimates After Management Meeting - Jefferies
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!