BTIG Sees Palo Alto's (PANW) Outlook as Conservative; Affirms at 'Buy'
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BTIG affirms Palo Alto Networks (NYSE: PANW) with a Buy rating and $210 price target followig Q4 results and outlook issued Tuesday night.
Analyst Joel Fishbien commented today,
4Q results were largely consistent with our preview, but investors may harp over the in-line guidance; FY17 revenue expectations are consistent with current Street estimates (albeit the mix between product and recurring services will change), while the full year organic op margin expansion target of +100bps y/y is at the low end of 100-200bps target range. We view these targets as conservative though, and expect estimates to tick up as customers continue embracing the breadth of the Palo Alto platform. With a fifth straight quarter of double digit growth in average revenue per user, and the highest number of quarterly customer adds in the company’s history, we remain steadfast in our conviction that Palo Alto is a name to own in the current security cycle.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on T-Mobile (TMUS) to $55 Following 3Q Report
- Oppenheimer Reiterates Outperform on Visa (V) Following Solid 4Q Report
- Visa (V) PT Raised to $97 at UBS on Solid Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!