BTIG Sees Palo Alto's (PANW) Outlook as Conservative; Affirms at 'Buy'
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BTIG affirms Palo Alto Networks (NYSE: PANW) with a Buy rating and $210 price target followig Q4 results and outlook issued Tuesday night.
Analyst Joel Fishbien commented today,
4Q results were largely consistent with our preview, but investors may harp over the in-line guidance; FY17 revenue expectations are consistent with current Street estimates (albeit the mix between product and recurring services will change), while the full year organic op margin expansion target of +100bps y/y is at the low end of 100-200bps target range. We view these targets as conservative though, and expect estimates to tick up as customers continue embracing the breadth of the Palo Alto platform. With a fifth straight quarter of double digit growth in average revenue per user, and the highest number of quarterly customer adds in the company’s history, we remain steadfast in our conviction that Palo Alto is a name to own in the current security cycle.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Deutsche Bank Starts Bio-Rad Labs (BIO) at Hold
- Zendesk (ZEN) Falls as JMP Checks Suggest Q4 Bookings May Disappoint
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!