BTIG Says Rockwell Medical (RMTI) Launch of Calcitriol Inline with Views; Affirms at 'Buy'
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BTIG affirms Rockwell Medical, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMTI) at Buy with a price target of $12 after the company provided an update on the commercial launch of Calcitriol, stating that stability data for completed finished product for commercial sale continues to remain within specification.
The firm said that timing for the launch was inline with its projection calling for late 2016/early 2017. The firm also noted:
- Calcitriol launch has been delayed due to issues related to the specification for stability of one inactive ingredient by its third-party contract manufacturer (CMO).
- Calcitriol provides a lower-cost alternative to Vitamin D for dialysis providers. Calcitriol is a generic vitamin D injection for the treatment of secondary hyperparathyroidism in dialysis patients. It is also the only generic vitamin D with clinical data which shows clinical equivalence in safety and efficacy to branded drugs, providing a lower-cost alternative for dialysis providers. We project Calcitriol peak sales of $48M in the US.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zayo Group Holdings (ZAYO) PT Raised to $41 at BTIG; Reiterates Buy
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Buy Amid Emerging Delaware Basin Potential
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PEI) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!