BTIG Says Merrimack Pharma's (MACK) ONIVYDE Script Data for August Strong; Affirms at 'Neutral'
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BTIG affirms Merrimack Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: MACK) at Neutral following a strong Thursday move.
The firm commented on the trading action:
MACK shares had a strong move up today (~21%), potentially driven by the strong ONIVYDE script data for August released by the Symphony database (provided by Bloomberg) yesterday. Per Symphony, August ONIVYDE gross sales were $6.1M, a 26% month-over-month growth over July sales of $4.8M. Even adjusted for the number of business days (20 business days in July vs. 23 business days in August), the growth rate for August is still very impressive at ~23%. Since ONIVYDE is still fairly early in the launch period, one would expect month-to-month variations. Therefore, it is still challenging to predict the sales trajectory. Recall, MACK has recently taken actions to optimize the effort in marketing ONIVYDE. The strong growth in August could be a reflection of a combination of improved awareness and penetration of ONIVYDE, which may translate into new patients-add and longer treatment duration.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Merrimack Pharma (MACK) Appoints Richard Peters President and CEO
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts KLX Inc (KLXI) at Buy
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts FLIR Systems, Inc. (FLIR) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!