BTIG Says Kite Pharma's (KITE) ZUMA-1 Data Doesn't Alter Broader Picture; Affirms at 'Neutral'
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BTIG affirmed its Neutral rating on Kite Pharma (Nasdaq: KITE) amid ZUMA-1 study results released Monday night.
Analyst Dane Leone commented,
We think that the 3-month Complete Response rate of ~33% for the DLBCL cohort is within the 30 – 40% range expected by investors, and the 2 patient deaths as a result of Cytokine Release Syndrome may create some investor concern regarding FDA approvability. Overall, the 3-month results from the ZUMA-1 study does not alter our expectations relative to Juno (Nasdaq: JUNO) or Novartis (NYSE: NVS).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Reaffirms Celgene (CELG) at 'Buy'; Q3 Results, Update Bolster Confidence
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Level 3 Communications (LVLT) to Outperform
- Leerink Partners Cuts Price Target on Conmed (CNMD) to $43; Reiterates Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!