BTIG Says Kite Pharma's (KITE) ZUMA-1 Data Doesn't Alter Broader Picture; Affirms at 'Neutral'
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BTIG affirmed its Neutral rating on Kite Pharma (Nasdaq: KITE) amid ZUMA-1 study results released Monday night.
Analyst Dane Leone commented,
We think that the 3-month Complete Response rate of ~33% for the DLBCL cohort is within the 30 – 40% range expected by investors, and the 2 patient deaths as a result of Cytokine Release Syndrome may create some investor concern regarding FDA approvability. Overall, the 3-month results from the ZUMA-1 study does not alter our expectations relative to Juno (Nasdaq: JUNO) or Novartis (NYSE: NVS).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Positive Thesis 'Intact' Following FTC Settlement - Guggenheim
- Tutor Perini Corporation (TPC) PT Raised to $35.00 at Canaccord Genuity
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $115 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!