BTIG Says Buy Ophthotech (OPHT) Ahead of Upcoming Fovista Data
- Wall Street rallies as OPEC reaches output deal
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Fall 4.3%
- Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Announces ITI-007 Phase 3 Missed Primary Endpoint in Schizophrenia
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Announces FDA Approval for ORKAMBI in Children 6-11; Lowers 2016 ORKAMBI Revenue Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/28: (AEGR) (PIR) (GSAT) Higher; (ITCI) (ATNM) (PRGS) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BTIG recommends to scoop-up shares of Ophthotech (Nasdaq: OPHT) ahead of data from two Fovista phase 3s. The firm reiterates OPHT at Buy with a price target of $92.
Analyst Ling Wang commented,
Although conventional wisdom generally suggests a smaller treatment delta going from Phase II to III, we expect a similar or larger treatment delta, given the trend of Phase IIb data over time and durable efficacy of Fovista suggested in a Phase II anti-fibrosis trial. A competing product from Regeneron (REGN, Neutral, Analyst: Dane Leone), REGN 2176-3 (Phase II data by YE16), is not a meaningful threat, in our view.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Shopify (SHOP) to Equalweight Following Recent Gains
- UPDATE: Brean Capital Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Hold
- Evercore ISI Cuts Price Target on North Atlantic Drilling Ltd. (NADL) Following Epsilon Terminaton
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!