BTIG Says Buy Ophthotech (OPHT) Ahead of Upcoming Fovista Data
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BTIG recommends to scoop-up shares of Ophthotech (Nasdaq: OPHT) ahead of data from two Fovista phase 3s. The firm reiterates OPHT at Buy with a price target of $92.
Analyst Ling Wang commented,
Although conventional wisdom generally suggests a smaller treatment delta going from Phase II to III, we expect a similar or larger treatment delta, given the trend of Phase IIb data over time and durable efficacy of Fovista suggested in a Phase II anti-fibrosis trial. A competing product from Regeneron (REGN, Neutral, Analyst: Dane Leone), REGN 2176-3 (Phase II data by YE16), is not a meaningful threat, in our view.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Point72 Asset Management, L.P. Raises Stake in OPHTHOTECH (OPHT) to 5.0%
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!