BTIG Says Buy Ophthotech (OPHT) Ahead of Upcoming Fovista Data
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BTIG recommends to scoop-up shares of Ophthotech (Nasdaq: OPHT) ahead of data from two Fovista phase 3s. The firm reiterates OPHT at Buy with a price target of $92.
Analyst Ling Wang commented,
Although conventional wisdom generally suggests a smaller treatment delta going from Phase II to III, we expect a similar or larger treatment delta, given the trend of Phase IIb data over time and durable efficacy of Fovista suggested in a Phase II anti-fibrosis trial. A competing product from Regeneron (REGN, Neutral, Analyst: Dane Leone), REGN 2176-3 (Phase II data by YE16), is not a meaningful threat, in our view.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Proofpoint (PFPT) Still the Name to Own Following Q3 Results; BTIG Affirms at 'Buy'
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Xenon Pharmaceuticals (XENE) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!