BTIG Remains Positive on LendingClub (LC) Following Q3 Results, New Financing Agreement
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BTIG affirms LendingClub (NYSE: LC) with a Buy rating and $9 price target following Q3 results and new financing agreement announced earlier Monday.
Analyst Mark Palmer commented today,
While investor skepticism about the ability of LendingClub Corporation (LC) to rebound from the scandal involving misallocated loans that resulted in the resignation of CEO Renaud Laplanche on May 9 persists, as reflected in short interest north of 20% of the stock’s float, the company this morning posted 3Q16 results that demonstrated progress in its efforts at revitalization.
We believe the value proposition offered by LC’s core business to both borrowers and investors remains intact.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Hold
- Benchmark Remains Bullish as Marcus Corporation (MCS) Announces Wehrenberg Theaters Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!