BTIG Remains Neutral on On Deck Capital (ONDK); Says Certain Q3 Metrics Alleviate Some Fears
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BTIG reaffirms its Neutral rating on On Deck Capital (NYSE: ONDK) following Q3 results and outlook posted earlier Thursday.
The firm commented,
With its share price hovering around book value, On Deck Capital (ONDK) needed to check off a couple of items with the 3Q16 report it released this morning to shake off the short sellers who have continued circling the name and to create a basis for a fuller valuation, in our view. Perhaps at the top of that list was for ONDK to post strong growth in loan originations and thereby remind investors that the company has the kind of high growth rate that typically commands a healthy multiple of cash flow.
Additionally, ONDK needed to demonstrate that credit remained benign, a more significant consideration since management a couple of quarters ago adapted to a more challenging funding environment by de-emphasizing its marketplace platform such that it retains more of the loans it originates on its balance sheet, the firm noted.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zayo Group Holdings (ZAYO) PT Raised to $41 at BTIG; Reiterates Buy
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Hilliard Lyons Upgrades Community Trust Bancorp (CTBI) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!