BTIG Remains Neutral on Merrimack Pharma (MACK) Following Q3 Report, Restructuring
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BTIG affirms Merrimack Pharma (Nasdaq: MACK) at Neutral following Q3 results and announced restructuring.
Analyst Ling Wang commented,
Q16 ONIVYDE net revenues of $14.5M slightly missed consensus ($16.6M) and our estimate ($16.7M). It ended 3Q16 with cash & equivalents of $48.5M. Management provided updated 2016 and 2017 expense guidance and guided cash runway into 2018. Recall, MACK recently announced a major corporate restructuring; it is now in the middle of a firmwide strategic review of its pipelines (expects to be completed by YE16). We view the effort to prioritize projects and contain expenses as positive, but we remain on the sidelines and wait for further clarity on the key pipeline programs going forward.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Hilliard Lyons Upgrades Community Trust Bancorp (CTBI) to Neutral
- Polaris Industries (PII) PT Raised to $85 at Stifel Ahead of 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!