BTIG Remains Neutral on Merrimack Pharma (MACK) Following Q3 Report, Restructuring
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BTIG affirms Merrimack Pharma (Nasdaq: MACK) at Neutral following Q3 results and announced restructuring.
Analyst Ling Wang commented,
Q16 ONIVYDE net revenues of $14.5M slightly missed consensus ($16.6M) and our estimate ($16.7M). It ended 3Q16 with cash & equivalents of $48.5M. Management provided updated 2016 and 2017 expense guidance and guided cash runway into 2018. Recall, MACK recently announced a major corporate restructuring; it is now in the middle of a firmwide strategic review of its pipelines (expects to be completed by YE16). We view the effort to prioritize projects and contain expenses as positive, but we remain on the sidelines and wait for further clarity on the key pipeline programs going forward.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Dollar Tree (DLTR) to $96; Reiterates Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!