BTIG Remains Neutral on Juno Therapeutics (JUNO); Says JCAR015 Will Have 'Limited Impact' on Ests
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The firm commented today,
This follows the FDA mandated clinical hold back in July after several patients died in the ROCKET study, but the trial hold was lifted after a week with a protocol change to eliminate fludarabine preconditioning. Expectations for JCAR015 were reduced after the first clinical hold, so although today’s announcement will be a negative for sentiment on JUNO heading into ASH, it has limited impact on our financial estimates.
We think that the JCAR015 program will be terminated, with the ROCKET study for Adult ALL being the lead study. Management is still evaluating strategic options, and may see a path forward but would not commit to a decision on the call with investors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Raises Price Target on Cogent Communication (CCOI) to $50
- UBS Reiterates Buy on Monster Beverage (MNST) After Meeting with Investors
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Columbia Sportswear (COLM) to $72; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!