BTIG Reaffirms salesforce.com (CRM) at 'Buy' Following Q3 Report
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
BTIG affirms salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) a Buy with a price target of $100 following Q3 results reported Thursday night.
Analyst Joel Fishbein commented today,
The company adeptly changed its selling motion in the U.S. over the past quarter to align with a market shift, and the bounce-back in their home market coincided nicely with positive results across all geographies. Billings came in well ahead of consensus (+19% y/y vs. Street +13%), deal metrics were strong, and the company announced a record number of high value seven-figure transactions. Overall, we see the innovation pipeline and recent acquisitions as augmenting the company’s long-term value proposition, and believe in Salesforce’s ability to drive shareholder value.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Raises Price Target on Cogent Communication (CCOI) to $50
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades PACCAR (PCAR) to Outperform
- Pivotal Research Upgrades salesforce.com (CRM) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!