BTIG Reaffirms Haemonetics (HAE) at 'Neutral'; Q2 Solid, but FY17 Outlook Appears Conservative
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BTIG affirmed its Neutral rating on Haemonetics (NYSE: HAE) following Q2 results and outlook offered earlier Monday.
Analyst Karen Koski commented on Monday,
In-line with our thesis and recent channel checks showing a stabilization in U.S. transfusion volumes, HAE posted a solid revenue and EPS beat. This was the second quarterly revenue beat since Mr. Simon took the helm and the first time sales have come in above expectations for two consecutive quarters since late FY13. Despite this outperformance mgmt reiterated full-yr guidance and though our forecasts move higher, we continue to see room for continued beats in 2H17.
Elaborating on FY17 guidance, Koski commented,
Higher revenue and gross margins resulted in F2Q EPS coming in ten cents above our model. Though HAE remains in the early stages of a multi-year turnaround and we applaud mgmt’s decision to remain conservative, we now model F17 EPS seven cents above the top end of guidance.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Moog (MOG-A) at Hold
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts FLIR Systems, Inc. (FLIR) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!