BTIG Reaffirms Haemonetics (HAE) at 'Neutral'; Q2 Solid, but FY17 Outlook Appears Conservative
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BTIG affirmed its Neutral rating on Haemonetics (NYSE: HAE) following Q2 results and outlook offered earlier Monday.
Analyst Karen Koski commented on Monday,
In-line with our thesis and recent channel checks showing a stabilization in U.S. transfusion volumes, HAE posted a solid revenue and EPS beat. This was the second quarterly revenue beat since Mr. Simon took the helm and the first time sales have come in above expectations for two consecutive quarters since late FY13. Despite this outperformance mgmt reiterated full-yr guidance and though our forecasts move higher, we continue to see room for continued beats in 2H17.
Elaborating on FY17 guidance, Koski commented,
Higher revenue and gross margins resulted in F2Q EPS coming in ten cents above our model. Though HAE remains in the early stages of a multi-year turnaround and we applaud mgmt’s decision to remain conservative, we now model F17 EPS seven cents above the top end of guidance.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Cuts PT on Workday (WDAY) to $88 Following Q3 Results; Affirms at 'Buy'
- Western Digital (WDC): Analyst Day Preview - Susquehanna
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!