BTIG Reaffirms Celgene (CELG) at 'Buy'; Q3 Results, Update Bolster Confidence
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BTIG affirms Celgene Corporation (Nasdaq: CLEG) at Buy with a price target of $138 following Q3 results and update.
The firm commented today:
Full-year 2016 EPS guidance moved up +$0.17 at the midpoint, above the +$0.10 3Q16 EPS beat, and highlighted Sales and EPS for 2017 should trend towards the higher end of the prior guidance ranges. We reiterate our Buy rating and $138PT as management commentary for key clinical and commercial catalysts should increase investor optimism for 2017.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Crocs (CROX) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Susquehanna
- Acceleron and Celgene Announce Updated Results from Phase 2 Studies of Luspatercept in Beta-Thalassemia Presented at the 58th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!