BTIG Reaffirms Celgene (CELG) at 'Buy'; Q3 Results, Update Bolster Confidence
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BTIG affirms Celgene Corporation (Nasdaq: CLEG) at Buy with a price target of $138 following Q3 results and update.
The firm commented today:
Full-year 2016 EPS guidance moved up +$0.17 at the midpoint, above the +$0.10 3Q16 EPS beat, and highlighted Sales and EPS for 2017 should trend towards the higher end of the prior guidance ranges. We reiterate our Buy rating and $138PT as management commentary for key clinical and commercial catalysts should increase investor optimism for 2017.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
- Polaris Industries (PII) PT Raised to $85 at Stifel Ahead of 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!