BTIG Positive on Prologis (PLD) Following 'Beat-and-Raise' Quarter
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BTIG affirms Prologis (NYSE: PLD) at Buy with a price target of $60 after the company issued strong Q3 results and boosted guidance.
The firm summarized:
Prologis reported 3Q16 core FFO/sh of $0.73, $0.03 higher than our estimate and the Street. The company raised its FY guide by $0.015 to $2.565 at the mid-point. The new guide appears conservative given the $0.03 outperformance in 3Q, higher FY SSNOI guide (up 65bps to 5.65%), and positive leasing momentum.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Beat
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- MoffettNathanson Downgrades AMC Networks (AMCX) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!