BTIG Maintains 'Buy' Rating on Agilent (A) Following Q4 Results
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BTIG affirms Agilent Tech (NYSE: A) a Buy with a price target of $55 following FQ416 results issued Tuesday night.
The firm commented today,
Agilent posted a stellar F4Q, handily exceeding consensus’ core revenue growth, gross margin, operating margin, and adjusted EPS projections. As we expected, FY2017 guidance came in slightly below consensus but clearly incorporates conservatism. All told, we believe FY17 guidance leaves Agilent well-positioned for another year of beats; reiterate Buy.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Cuts PT on Workday (WDAY) to $88 Following Q3 Results; Affirms at 'Buy'
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!