BTIG Maintains 'Buy' Rating on Agilent (A) Following Q4 Results
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BTIG affirms Agilent Tech (NYSE: A) a Buy with a price target of $55 following FQ416 results issued Tuesday night.
The firm commented today,
Agilent posted a stellar F4Q, handily exceeding consensus’ core revenue growth, gross margin, operating margin, and adjusted EPS projections. As we expected, FY2017 guidance came in slightly below consensus but clearly incorporates conservatism. All told, we believe FY17 guidance leaves Agilent well-positioned for another year of beats; reiterate Buy.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- Neurocrine Bio. (NBIX) PT Lowered to $56 at Jefferies Amid Adult Tourette's Data
- Deutsche Bank Starts Agilent (A) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!