BTIG Lifts PT on Domino's Pizza (DPZ) to $195 Following Q3 Numbers; Notes Strong Digital Platform Leverage
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BTIG lifts its price target on Domino's Pizza (NYSE: DPZ) from $164 to $195 following strong Q3 results issued Tuesday morning.
The firm noted today,
This quarter further demonstrates Domino’s ability to leverage its digital platform to consistently take market share in a mature, slow growth category. We continue to believe that digital innovation, an enhanced customer experience, and the brand’s ability to leverage the cost of digital across more than 5,200 domestic stores is a competitive advantage not easily replicated by peers. We remain impressed by the concept’s ability to drive further sales gains and expect this momentum to continue
While digital ordering and loyalty continue to drive sales, we believe the underappreciated dynamic is the lower ordering costs, which give the large chains a significant advantage.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: CommVault Systems (CVLT) PT to $62 at Mizuho Following Strong Q2
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Rambus (RMBS) Following 3Q Report
- Intersil (ISIL) PT Bumped to $22 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!