BTIG Lifts PT on Domino's Pizza (DPZ) to $195 Following Q3 Numbers; Notes Strong Digital Platform Leverage
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
BTIG lifts its price target on Domino's Pizza (NYSE: DPZ) from $164 to $195 following strong Q3 results issued Tuesday morning.
The firm noted today,
This quarter further demonstrates Domino’s ability to leverage its digital platform to consistently take market share in a mature, slow growth category. We continue to believe that digital innovation, an enhanced customer experience, and the brand’s ability to leverage the cost of digital across more than 5,200 domestic stores is a competitive advantage not easily replicated by peers. We remain impressed by the concept’s ability to drive further sales gains and expect this momentum to continue
While digital ordering and loyalty continue to drive sales, we believe the underappreciated dynamic is the lower ordering costs, which give the large chains a significant advantage.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zions Bancorp (ZION) PT Lowered to $49 at FIG Partners Following 4Q EPS Beat
- CBS Corp. (CBS): Raising PT On Higher Retransmission Fees - Needham
- Facebook (FB) Q4 Estimates, PT Raised At Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!