BTIG Lifts PT on Domino's Pizza (DPZ) to $195 Following Q3 Numbers; Notes Strong Digital Platform Leverage
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BTIG lifts its price target on Domino's Pizza (NYSE: DPZ) from $164 to $195 following strong Q3 results issued Tuesday morning.
The firm noted today,
This quarter further demonstrates Domino’s ability to leverage its digital platform to consistently take market share in a mature, slow growth category. We continue to believe that digital innovation, an enhanced customer experience, and the brand’s ability to leverage the cost of digital across more than 5,200 domestic stores is a competitive advantage not easily replicated by peers. We remain impressed by the concept’s ability to drive further sales gains and expect this momentum to continue
While digital ordering and loyalty continue to drive sales, we believe the underappreciated dynamic is the lower ordering costs, which give the large chains a significant advantage.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!