BTIG Lifts PT on Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) to $68; Likes Ad Campaign, Delivery Prospects
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Dollar recoups losses, caution sets in ahead of Trump inauguration
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
BTIG boosts its price target on Buy-rated Cheesecake Factory (Nasdaq: CAKE) from $60 to $68 amid launch of a new national TV ad campaign and delivery services.
The firm commented today,
We believe the impressive sales trends seen last quarter demonstrate the concept’s consistency and deserves to be rewarded by investors. We remain positive given the combination of a reliable long-term growth story and near-term sales drivers such as the TV ad campaign (airing at no cost to the company) and the expansion of delivery. We believe both of these will likely contribute to sales momentum in the coming quarters, allowing sales to continue exceeding the industry and driving the stock higher.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zayo Group Holdings (ZAYO) PT Raised to $41 at BTIG; Reiterates Buy
- Bank of New York Mellon (BK) PT Lowered to $54 at UBS; Reiterates Buy
- United Rentals (URI) PT Raised to $130 at Jefferies Ahead of 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!