BTIG Lifts PT on Barracuda Networks (CUDA) to $28; Still Sees Plenty of Near-Term Drivers
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BTIG lifts its price target on Buy-rated Barracuda Networks (NYSE: CUDA) from $26 to $28 following Q2 results issued Tuesday night.
Analyst Joel Fishbein commented:
Billings and revenue beat slightly, suggesting improving momentum in the core business, while the EPS beat (partially aided by one-time items) highlights the re-emerging leverage in the subscription model. The company talked down the notion of sustained bottom-line outperformance for the rest of the year (the top-end of the FY17 EPS guidance range increased by the same amount as the beat). However, we still see plenty of near-term drivers to push margins, EPS and the stock higher.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Ulta Salon (ULTA) to $270; Reiterates Hold
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!