BTIG Lifts PT on Barracuda Networks (CUDA) to $28; Still Sees Plenty of Near-Term Drivers
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BTIG lifts its price target on Buy-rated Barracuda Networks (NYSE: CUDA) from $26 to $28 following Q2 results issued Tuesday night.
Analyst Joel Fishbein commented:
Billings and revenue beat slightly, suggesting improving momentum in the core business, while the EPS beat (partially aided by one-time items) highlights the re-emerging leverage in the subscription model. The company talked down the notion of sustained bottom-line outperformance for the rest of the year (the top-end of the FY17 EPS guidance range increased by the same amount as the beat). However, we still see plenty of near-term drivers to push margins, EPS and the stock higher.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!