BTIG Lifts PT on Barracuda Networks (CUDA) to $28; Still Sees Plenty of Near-Term Drivers
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall Street, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (CXRX) (CERC) Higher; (SGY) (MBRX) (STS) Lower
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BTIG lifts its price target on Buy-rated Barracuda Networks (NYSE: CUDA) from $26 to $28 following Q2 results issued Tuesday night.
Analyst Joel Fishbein commented:
Billings and revenue beat slightly, suggesting improving momentum in the core business, while the EPS beat (partially aided by one-time items) highlights the re-emerging leverage in the subscription model. The company talked down the notion of sustained bottom-line outperformance for the rest of the year (the top-end of the FY17 EPS guidance range increased by the same amount as the beat). However, we still see plenty of near-term drivers to push margins, EPS and the stock higher.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!