BTIG Lifts PT on Barracuda Networks (CUDA) to $28; Still Sees Plenty of Near-Term Drivers
- S&P, Dow rise on health stocks; Nasdaq weighed by Comcast
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BTIG lifts its price target on Buy-rated Barracuda Networks (NYSE: CUDA) from $26 to $28 following Q2 results issued Tuesday night.
Analyst Joel Fishbein commented:
Billings and revenue beat slightly, suggesting improving momentum in the core business, while the EPS beat (partially aided by one-time items) highlights the re-emerging leverage in the subscription model. The company talked down the notion of sustained bottom-line outperformance for the rest of the year (the top-end of the FY17 EPS guidance range increased by the same amount as the beat). However, we still see plenty of near-term drivers to push margins, EPS and the stock higher.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA); Reiterates Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Essendant (ESND) to $18 Following EPS Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!