BTIG Expects More Visibility for Cidara Therapeutics' (CDTX) CD101 Soon; Affirms at 'Buy'
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
- WestRock (WRK) to Acquire Multi Packaging Solutions (MPSX) for $18 per share
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BTIG affirms Cidara Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: CDTX) at Buy with a price target of $24 following recent quarterly results and CD101 update.
Analyst Timothy Chiang commented,
We expect more visibility on the Co.’s novel echinocandin (antifungal) product candidate, CD101, by early 2017 when results from its Phase 2 trial (RADIANT) studying its topical formulation in acute vulvovaginal candidiasis (yeast infections) are expected to be released. In addition, the Co. is enrolling patients with its IV formulation in candidemia in a separate Phase 2 trial (STRIVE), which is expected to read out in 2H17. We remain positive on CDTX shares and believe the Co.’s seasoned management team, led by CEO Jeffrey Stein, is on track to deliver meaningful clinical data in 2017 to support its lead product candidate (CD101). For CY16 and CY17, we forecast losses per share of ($3.41) and ($3.23), respectively. With ~$87M of cash on the balance sheet as of the end of 2Q, we think the Co. has ample cash to fund its development plans for the next 9-12 months.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Says McDonald's (MCD) Traffic Will Be Next Focus
- Halliburton (HAL) PT Raised to $70 at UBS
- Citi Upgrades Allison Transmission (ALSN) to Buy, Sees Plenty Of Room For Upside
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!