BTIG Expects More Visibility for Cidara Therapeutics' (CDTX) CD101 Soon; Affirms at 'Buy'
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
BTIG affirms Cidara Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: CDTX) at Buy with a price target of $24 following recent quarterly results and CD101 update.
Analyst Timothy Chiang commented,
We expect more visibility on the Co.’s novel echinocandin (antifungal) product candidate, CD101, by early 2017 when results from its Phase 2 trial (RADIANT) studying its topical formulation in acute vulvovaginal candidiasis (yeast infections) are expected to be released. In addition, the Co. is enrolling patients with its IV formulation in candidemia in a separate Phase 2 trial (STRIVE), which is expected to read out in 2H17. We remain positive on CDTX shares and believe the Co.’s seasoned management team, led by CEO Jeffrey Stein, is on track to deliver meaningful clinical data in 2017 to support its lead product candidate (CD101). For CY16 and CY17, we forecast losses per share of ($3.41) and ($3.23), respectively. With ~$87M of cash on the balance sheet as of the end of 2Q, we think the Co. has ample cash to fund its development plans for the next 9-12 months.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Proofpoint (PFPT) Still the Name to Own Following Q3 Results; BTIG Affirms at 'Buy'
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!