BTIG Downgrades Square (SQ) to Neutral
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BTIG downgraded Square (NYSE: SQ) from Buy to Neutral and removed its price target (prior $12.00). Analyst Mark Palmer thinks shares are fairly valued following a recent rally.
"We are downgrading Square Inc. (SQ) to Neutral (from Buy) and removing our price target of $12 following the achievement of that level. While we have been impressed by the company’s emphatic answers to questions about its ability to post profitable growth and to establish stable funding for Square Capital, its shares appear more fairly valued following an increase of almost 40% since June 27. As such, we are moving to the sidelines on SQ and would look to re-engage the name in the event of a pullback," said Palmer.
Shares of Square closed at $12.04 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Cuts Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral Amid Challenging Generic Environment
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades LSI Corporation (LSI) to Hold
- Zayo Group Holdings (ZAYO) PT Raised to $41 at BTIG; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!