BTIG Downgrades Square (SQ) to Neutral
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
BTIG downgraded Square (NYSE: SQ) from Buy to Neutral and removed its price target (prior $12.00). Analyst Mark Palmer thinks shares are fairly valued following a recent rally.
"We are downgrading Square Inc. (SQ) to Neutral (from Buy) and removing our price target of $12 following the achievement of that level. While we have been impressed by the company’s emphatic answers to questions about its ability to post profitable growth and to establish stable funding for Square Capital, its shares appear more fairly valued following an increase of almost 40% since June 27. As such, we are moving to the sidelines on SQ and would look to re-engage the name in the event of a pullback," said Palmer.
Shares of Square closed at $12.04 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!