BTIG Downgrades Popular, Inc. (BPOP) to Neutral
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BTIG downgraded Popular, Inc. (NASDAQ: BPOP) from Buy to Neutral and removed its price target. Analyst Mark Palmer sees shares as fully valued.
"We are downgrading Popular, Inc. (BPOP) to Neutral (from Buy) and removing our price target of $41following the achievement of that level. We continue to be impressed with the resilience of BPOP’s operating performance, particularly with regard to its credit quality, in light of the ongoing economic struggles of its primary market in Puerto Rico. However, the company’s shares have appreciated by almost 83% since January 25, leaving them much closer to fairly valued, in our view," said the analyst.
Shares of Popular, Inc. closed at $41.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Benchmark Remains Bullish as Marcus Corporation (MCS) Announces Wehrenberg Theaters Acquisition
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Itron (ITRI) to $70; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!