BTIG Downgrades Popular, Inc. (BPOP) to Neutral
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
BTIG downgraded Popular, Inc. (NASDAQ: BPOP) from Buy to Neutral and removed its price target. Analyst Mark Palmer sees shares as fully valued.
"We are downgrading Popular, Inc. (BPOP) to Neutral (from Buy) and removing our price target of $41following the achievement of that level. We continue to be impressed with the resilience of BPOP’s operating performance, particularly with regard to its credit quality, in light of the ongoing economic struggles of its primary market in Puerto Rico. However, the company’s shares have appreciated by almost 83% since January 25, leaving them much closer to fairly valued, in our view," said the analyst.
Shares of Popular, Inc. closed at $41.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Itron (ITRI) to $70; Reiterates Outperform
- Instinet Raises Price Target on Noble Energy (NBL) to $44; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!