BTIG Downgrades Level 3 Communications (LVLT) to Neutral
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BTIG downgraded Level 3 Communications (NYSE: LVLT) from Buy to Neutral. Analyst Walter Piecyk said he doesn't expect at competing bid.
"We downgrade Level 3 to Neutral as we do not expect a competing bid to top CenturyLink’s lofty take-out price, which valued Level 3 at 11.6x our 2016 EBITDA estimate. In addition, we are incrementally concerned about the downside to Level 3′s stock if the deal does not close as Level 3′s core business continues to struggle as evidenced by its inability to return the North American Enterprise business back to sequential revenue growth. We do not assign price targets to Neutral rated stocks, so we removed our prior $63 price target. We expect Level 3′s stock to trade relative to the fundamentals of the combined company and process towards closing the deal in late 2017," said Piecyk.
Shares of Level 3 Communications closed at $54.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- Argus Downgrades Sonoco Products (SON) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesBTIG, Walter Piecyk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!