BTIG Downgrades Imperva (IMPV) to Neutral
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BTIG downgraded Imperva (NYSE: IMPV) from Buy to Neutral and removed its price target. Analyst Joel P. Fishbein, Jr. sees balanced risk-reward.
"The stock is up ~23% since a report surfaced last week revealing potential acquirers, with bids due this week. We still think a deal could happen, but believe any premium is limited given where the stock is currently trading. On the flip side, our checks on the business itself are mixed, and turnover continues to be an issue in light of the sale process. We don’t think there’s risk to quarterly expectations (since the company drastically reduced FY revenue guidance by $50m/26%), but there is added risk in the stock if the process drags on (or if a deal fails to materialize altogether). Instead, we think it best for investors to move to the sidelines," said Fishbein.
Shares of Imperva closed at $53.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: CommVault Systems (CVLT) PT to $62 at Mizuho Following Strong Q2
- FBR Capital Sees Under Armour (UA) Sell-Off as Buying Opportunity
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on T-Mobile (TMUS) to $55 Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!