BTIG Downgrades Imperva (IMPV) to Neutral
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
BTIG downgraded Imperva (NYSE: IMPV) from Buy to Neutral and removed its price target. Analyst Joel P. Fishbein, Jr. sees balanced risk-reward.
"The stock is up ~23% since a report surfaced last week revealing potential acquirers, with bids due this week. We still think a deal could happen, but believe any premium is limited given where the stock is currently trading. On the flip side, our checks on the business itself are mixed, and turnover continues to be an issue in light of the sale process. We don’t think there’s risk to quarterly expectations (since the company drastically reduced FY revenue guidance by $50m/26%), but there is added risk in the stock if the process drags on (or if a deal fails to materialize altogether). Instead, we think it best for investors to move to the sidelines," said Fishbein.
Shares of Imperva closed at $53.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Polaris Industries (PII) PT Raised to $85 at Stifel Ahead of 4Q Report
- JPMorgan Cuts Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral Amid Challenging Generic Environment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!