BTIG Downgrades Genworth Financial (GNW) to Neutral
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BTIG downgraded Genworth Financial (NYSE: GNW) from Buy to Neutral and removed its price target (prior $5.00). Analyst Mark Palmer sees balanced risk/reward.
"We are downgrading Genworth Financial to Neutral (from Buy) and removing our price target of $5 following the achievement of that level. While we continue to see a path for GNW to position itself for a split that would help to unlock the value of its U.S. mortgage insurance unit including the separation and isolation of its troubled long term care (LTC) insurance unit, we also believe the progress made toward that end was priced into the stock as it appreciated by 215% since February 11," said Palmer.
Shares of Genworth Financial closed at $5.07 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!