BTIG Downgrades Genworth Financial (GNW) to Neutral
- Futures rise as 'Trump rally' rolls on
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BTIG downgraded Genworth Financial (NYSE: GNW) from Buy to Neutral and removed its price target (prior $5.00). Analyst Mark Palmer sees balanced risk/reward.
"We are downgrading Genworth Financial to Neutral (from Buy) and removing our price target of $5 following the achievement of that level. While we continue to see a path for GNW to position itself for a split that would help to unlock the value of its U.S. mortgage insurance unit including the separation and isolation of its troubled long term care (LTC) insurance unit, we also believe the progress made toward that end was priced into the stock as it appreciated by 215% since February 11," said Palmer.
Shares of Genworth Financial closed at $5.07 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $210 at Mizuho
- BMO Capital Downgrades DAVIDsTEA (DTEA) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!