BTIG Downgrades Atlassian Corporation (TEAM) to Neutral
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BTIG downgraded Atlassian Corporation (NASDAQ: TEAM) from Buy to Neutral. Analyst Joel P. Fishbein, Jr. said the stock looks fully valued.
"The stock is up +60% in the past six months alone, as the buy-side gets increasingly comfortable with Atlassian’s 'flywheel' model. The recent earnings report was further proof that the company can drive strong revenue growth (>40% y/y for the third straight year) while still maintaining an impressive margin profile (~17% for FY16, +150bps y/y). In conjunction with solid fundamentals, the FY17 revenue guidance of +30% y/y looks conservative. Still, we believe there is little disconnect between this dynamic and current trading levels (>10x EV/FY17 Revenues). With the market appropriately anticipating a continuation of the 'beat and raise' trend, we’d look for a pull-back in shares as the next potential buying opportunity," said Fishbein.
Shares of Atlassian Corporation closed at $30.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesEarnings, BTIG
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!