BTIG Cuts Low Ests on Advanced Auto (AAP) Further Following Q2 Report; Affirms at 'Sell'
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BTIG is cutting estimates on Sell-rated Advance Auto Parts (NYSE: AAP) following Q2 results issued earlier Tuesday. The firm reiterates its $120 price target on the stock.
Analyst Alan Rifkin said,
AAP reported 2Q16 EPS of $1.90, $0.24 below our estimate of $2.14. Comp sales declined (4.1)%, slightly ahead of our (4.5)% estimate. AAP maintained its full-year comp sales guidance of (3-5)%, highlighting our view that it will take time for turnaround efforts to take hold. We are lowering our 2016 and 2017 EPS estimates significantly, which were already below-consensus, to $7.55 from $7.80 and $7.90 from $8.00, respectively. Our 2017 estimate is $0.85 below the Street, as we do not believe AAP can achieve the degree of margin expansion the Street is anticipating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Crown Holdings (CCK) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!