BTIG Boosts PT on Progenics Pharma (PGNX) to $11 Amid NT Pipeline Visibility
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BTIG lifts its price target on Progenics Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: PGNX) from $9 to $11, noting potential near-term pipeline visibility.
The firm commented today,
Earlier this month, we visited the Co. at their new offices in NYC, and went over several of the pipeline product opportunities, including Azedra. In 1Q17, we expect top-line results from its Phase 2b trial with Azedra (radiotherapeutic for the treatment of pheochromocytoma – a rare form of cancer in the adrenal glands). We see Azedra as a somewhat de-risked asset for an orphan disease indication where there are currently no approved treatments. Progenics plans to submit an NDA for Azedra in 1H17, if results are positive. The FDA has assigned Fast Track Status to Azedra, which suggests an expedited review is possible.
BTIG rates Progenics at Buy.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zayo Group Holdings (ZAYO) PT Raised to $41 at BTIG; Reiterates Buy
- PacWest Bancorp (PACW) PT Raised to $60.50 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Buy Amid Emerging Delaware Basin Potential
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!