BTIG Boosts PT on Progenics Pharma (PGNX) to $11 Amid NT Pipeline Visibility
- Wall Street flat as banks gain, utilities drag
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
BTIG lifts its price target on Progenics Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: PGNX) from $9 to $11, noting potential near-term pipeline visibility.
The firm commented today,
Earlier this month, we visited the Co. at their new offices in NYC, and went over several of the pipeline product opportunities, including Azedra. In 1Q17, we expect top-line results from its Phase 2b trial with Azedra (radiotherapeutic for the treatment of pheochromocytoma – a rare form of cancer in the adrenal glands). We see Azedra as a somewhat de-risked asset for an orphan disease indication where there are currently no approved treatments. Progenics plans to submit an NDA for Azedra in 1H17, if results are positive. The FDA has assigned Fast Track Status to Azedra, which suggests an expedited review is possible.
BTIG rates Progenics at Buy.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Illinois Tool Works (ITW) to $145 Following Investor Day
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Coca-Cola European Partners (CCE) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!