BTIG Affirms Yum! Brands (YUM) at 'Neutral'; Says Yum China Stake Sale Valuation Below Expectations
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BTIG affirms Yum! Brands (NYSE: YUM) with a Neutral rating following news that it would sell a portion of Yum China today.
Analyst Peter Saleh commented today,
We remain Neutral rated on Yum! as the initial minority investment in the China division values the segment at ~$8B-$10B, below the $12B-$14B we believe is necessary to support the current multiple. With that said, we expect significant share repurchase leading up to the separation on October 31st to continue to support the share price. Looking ahead, we believe Yum! can sustain ~10% EPS growth on a consistent basis, including in 2017 despite lapping the extra week, but don’t see enough upside to become more positive.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Upgrades Neogenomics (NEO) to Buy
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on AXT, Inc. (AXTI) Following 3Q Beat and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!