BTIG Affirms Rockwell Medical Tech (RMTI) at 'Buy'; Still Sees as Undervalued with Two Approved Product
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BTIG affirms Rockwell Medical Technologies (Nasdaq: RMTI) at Buy with a price target of $12 after the company posted Q3 results on Monday night.
Analyst Ling Wang summarized:
Rockwell Medical reported 3Q16 EPS of $(0.09) vs. consensus of $(0.10) and our estimate of $(0.11), primarily due to lower than projected R&D expenses. It ended 3Q16 with cash & equivalents of $57.7M. RMTI continues to make progress in securing transitional add-on reimbursement for Triferic. Per the 3Q16 call, the FDA requires additional stability data for Calcitriol, which should be ready later this month. We continue to view RMTI shares as significantly undervalued with two approved products.
On reimbursement, the analyst commented,
With the progress made, management appeared confident for a potential positive CMS decision on Triferic’s reimbursement. Although it is challenging to predict the timing, we believe Triferic can achieve commercial success even without reimbursement, given its value proposition. In fact, our prior conversation with a dialysis center that has used Triferic indicated an over 50% ESA reduction after Triferic usage.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Cuts PT on Workday (WDAY) to $88 Following Q3 Results; Affirms at 'Buy'
- Cowen Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q
- Western Digital (WDC): Analyst Day Preview - Susquehanna
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!