BTIG Affirms Regeneron (REGN) at 'Neutral' as ODYSSEY OUTCOMES Trial to Continue
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BTIG affirms Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: REGN) at Neutral after the company and Sanofi announced that the ongoing Praluent (alirocumab) ODYSSEY OUTCOMES trial will continue as planned, based on the recommendation of an independent Data Monitoring Committee (DMC) after it completed a second pre-specified interim analysis. The DMC will continue to monitor the ongoing safety and efficacy of Praluent as planned.
Analyst Dane Leone commented today:
We were not expecting an early stop to the trial, but in tandem with limited differentiation of cardiovascular events within the Repatha trial, investors may remain cautious regarding the potential for success. Differentiation of cardiovascular outcomes remains a key potential driver for adoption of PCSK9 therapy relative to high dose statins, and will continue to be watched closely by the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Regeneron (REGN), Sanofi (SNY) Announce EMA Acceptance of Dupixent Marketing App
- Roth Capital Affirms Heat Biologics (HTBX) at 'Buy' Following HS-110 Combo Data
- Sanofi and Regeneron Announce Marketing Authorization Application for Dupixent® (dupilumab) Accepted for Review by the EMA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!