BTIG Affirms Regeneron (REGN) at 'Neutral' as ODYSSEY OUTCOMES Trial to Continue
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BTIG affirms Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: REGN) at Neutral after the company and Sanofi announced that the ongoing Praluent (alirocumab) ODYSSEY OUTCOMES trial will continue as planned, based on the recommendation of an independent Data Monitoring Committee (DMC) after it completed a second pre-specified interim analysis. The DMC will continue to monitor the ongoing safety and efficacy of Praluent as planned.
Analyst Dane Leone commented today:
We were not expecting an early stop to the trial, but in tandem with limited differentiation of cardiovascular events within the Repatha trial, investors may remain cautious regarding the potential for success. Differentiation of cardiovascular outcomes remains a key potential driver for adoption of PCSK9 therapy relative to high dose statins, and will continue to be watched closely by the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!