BTIG Affirms Merrimack Pharma (MACK) at 'Neutral' Amid Restructuring Plans
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BTIG affirms Merrimack Pharma (Nasdaq: MACK) with a Neutral rating following news that the company is undertaking a corporate restructuring.
BTIG commented late Monday,
MACK announced a major corporate restructuring that cuts headcount by 22% and reduces $200M+ in expected expenses over the next 2 years. In conjunction with the resignation of President and CEO Robert Mulroy, Gary Crocker, Chairman of the Board, was appointed interim President and CEO, and the Board will initiate a CEO search. The restructuring allows MACK to prioritize its focus on key systems biology-derived oncology products, and to strengthen its cash runway. MACK expects its cash resource to be sufficient to fund operations for at least the next 12 months.
BTIG also announced changes to its model on Merrimack:
Our new EPS estimates for 2016 and 2017 are ($1.21) and ($0.73), respectively, as we factor in the restructuring costs and 2017 expense guidance.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!