BTIG Affirms Merrimack Pharma (MACK) at 'Neutral' Amid Restructuring Plans
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BTIG affirms Merrimack Pharma (Nasdaq: MACK) with a Neutral rating following news that the company is undertaking a corporate restructuring.
BTIG commented late Monday,
MACK announced a major corporate restructuring that cuts headcount by 22% and reduces $200M+ in expected expenses over the next 2 years. In conjunction with the resignation of President and CEO Robert Mulroy, Gary Crocker, Chairman of the Board, was appointed interim President and CEO, and the Board will initiate a CEO search. The restructuring allows MACK to prioritize its focus on key systems biology-derived oncology products, and to strengthen its cash runway. MACK expects its cash resource to be sufficient to fund operations for at least the next 12 months.
BTIG also announced changes to its model on Merrimack:
Our new EPS estimates for 2016 and 2017 are ($1.21) and ($0.73), respectively, as we factor in the restructuring costs and 2017 expense guidance.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zayo Group Holdings (ZAYO) PT Raised to $41 at BTIG; Reiterates Buy
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!