BTIG Affirms Lowe's (LOW) at 'Buy' Amid Light Q3 Results, Weaker Outlook
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BTIG affirms Lowe's Cos. (NYSE: LOW) at Buy with a price target of $80 following Q3 results and lowered outlook issued earlier Wednesday.
Thefirm commented today:
3Q16: Operating EPS of $0.88 below our in-line estimate of $0.96. Comps of 2.7% were slightly better than our 2.5% estimate. Company lowers full year comp guidance from 4% to 3-4%, and sales guidance from 10% to 9-10%. Lowers 2016 Non-GAAP operating EPS guidance to $3.91 from $4.01. Recall we lowered our comp and EPS estimates for 2016-2018 as well as our PT on November 9. Our estimates are under review.
We expect shares to be weak given that LOW’s missed our recently lowered estimates, BTIG noted.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Smart Sand (SND) to Neutral
- ADTRAN (ADTN) PT Raised to $27.50 at MKM Partners Following Strong 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!