BTIG Affirms Kite Pharma (KITE) at 'Neutral' as ZUMA-6 Begins
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BTIG affirms Kite Pharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: KITE) with a Neutral rating after the company announced the first patient was enrolled in ZUMA-6, a Phase 1b/2 clinical study of KTE-C19 in combination with atezolizumab, Genentech’s anti-PD-L1 cancer immunotherapy.
Analyst Dane Leone commented today:
The ZUMA-6 study (NCT02926833) will evaluate combination treatment of KTE-C19 with Genentech’s (RHHBY, Not Rated) PD-L1 inhibitor atezolizumab, for the treatment of Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL).
Announcement today will have investors contemplating two key concerns, safety and efficacy: 1) Given the recently reported deaths within the ZUMA-1 study, will a PD-L1 combination increase the toxicity profile to unacceptable levels, and 2) does the focus on ZUMA-6 indicate that the upcoming (ASH in December) sub-group analysis of ZUMA-1 may show a lack of efficacy in non-Transplant relapse DLBCL patients.,/q>
While the trial announcement does not change our market forecasts or Neutral rating for KITE shares, we do think that the company continues to make smart and aggressive moves in relation to competitors, the analyst noted.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) PT Lowered to $35 at UBS Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Flowserve Corp. (FLS) to Buy
- Hilliard Lyons Upgrades BB&T Capital (BBT) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!