BMO Capital Upgrades Qualcomm (QCOM) to Market Perform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BMO Capital upgraded Qualcomm (NASDAQ: QCOM) from Underperform to Market Perform with a price target of $70.00 (from $53.00).
Analyst Tim Long commented, "Qualcomm announced its intention to acquire NXP Semiconductors for $110 in an all-cash deal valued at $47 billion. We are neutral on the deal but raise our rating on QCOM shares from Underperform to Market Perform as we believe the stock will stay in a trading range despite challenging fundamentals in Qualcomm's core business. We increase our price target from $53 to $70, using an EV/FCF of 16x for the combined company, in line with the peer group of mega-cap semiconductor stocks."
Shares of Qualcomm closed at $70.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Credit Suisse Upgrades CVR Refining (CVRR) to Outperform; Most Exposed to RINs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!