BMO Capital Upgrades Qualcomm (QCOM) to Market Perform
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BMO Capital upgraded Qualcomm (NASDAQ: QCOM) from Underperform to Market Perform with a price target of $70.00 (from $53.00).
Analyst Tim Long commented, "Qualcomm announced its intention to acquire NXP Semiconductors for $110 in an all-cash deal valued at $47 billion. We are neutral on the deal but raise our rating on QCOM shares from Underperform to Market Perform as we believe the stock will stay in a trading range despite challenging fundamentals in Qualcomm's core business. We increase our price target from $53 to $70, using an EV/FCF of 16x for the combined company, in line with the peer group of mega-cap semiconductor stocks."
Shares of Qualcomm closed at $70.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on PDC Energy (PDCE) to $81; Reiterates Neutral
- GW Pharma (GWPH) PT Raised to $208 at Cantor Fitzgerald; In Good Shape for 1st-Half 2017 NDA Submission
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!