BMO Capital Upgrades Qualcomm (QCOM) to Market Perform
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital upgraded Qualcomm (NASDAQ: QCOM) from Underperform to Market Perform with a price target of $70.00 (from $53.00).
Analyst Tim Long commented, "Qualcomm announced its intention to acquire NXP Semiconductors for $110 in an all-cash deal valued at $47 billion. We are neutral on the deal but raise our rating on QCOM shares from Underperform to Market Perform as we believe the stock will stay in a trading range despite challenging fundamentals in Qualcomm's core business. We increase our price target from $53 to $70, using an EV/FCF of 16x for the combined company, in line with the peer group of mega-cap semiconductor stocks."
Shares of Qualcomm closed at $70.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- BTIG Cuts PT on Workday (WDAY) to $88 Following Q3 Results; Affirms at 'Buy'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!