BMO Capital Upgrades Marsh & McLennan (MMC) to Outperform; Pullback Creates Buying Chance
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital upgraded Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $76.00 (from $75.00), saying the recent pullback creates a buying opportunity.
Analyst Charles Sebaski commented, "We believe the recent pullback in MMC shares offer a compelling entry point for investors to build a position in a best-in-class name with an implied +20% total return over the next year. Marsh is a franchise name in the insurance/business services space; however, it is trading in line with the broader market despite a business model that has and, we believe, will continue to produce superior results. We expect top-line growth of +4.4%, EPS growth of 11.2%, and margin expansion of 70 bps for 2017."
Shares of Marsh & McLennan closed at $63.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Teleflex (TFX) Ahead of Vascular Solutions (VASC) Acquisition
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on PDC Energy (PDCE) to $81; Reiterates Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!