BMO Capital Upgrades Marsh & McLennan (MMC) to Outperform; Pullback Creates Buying Chance
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
BMO Capital upgraded Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $76.00 (from $75.00), saying the recent pullback creates a buying opportunity.
Analyst Charles Sebaski commented, "We believe the recent pullback in MMC shares offer a compelling entry point for investors to build a position in a best-in-class name with an implied +20% total return over the next year. Marsh is a franchise name in the insurance/business services space; however, it is trading in line with the broader market despite a business model that has and, we believe, will continue to produce superior results. We expect top-line growth of +4.4%, EPS growth of 11.2%, and margin expansion of 70 bps for 2017."
Shares of Marsh & McLennan closed at $63.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- FBN Securities Raises Price Target on Pandora (P) to $15 Following 4Q Preannouncement
- Photronics, Inc. (PLAB): Raising PT - UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!