BMO Capital Upgrades HudBay Minerals (HBM) to Outperform
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
BMO Capital upgraded HudBay Minerals (NYSE: HBM) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of C$6.50 (from C$7.50) on valuation.
Analyst Sasha Bukacheva commented, "In conjunction with the revision of our commodity price forecasts, we are upgrading HudBay Minerals to Outperform from Market Perform while revising the target price to C$6.50 from C$7.50. HudBay's share price has declined by 30% over the last month and we believe offers an attractive entry point given the company's reasonable valuation (shares trades at about half of the peer group on near-term valuation metrics) and potential to be re-discovered as a zinc story."
Shares of HudBay Minerals closed at $3.68 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) Following 4Q
- Stifel Raises Price Target on Clean Harbors (CLH) to $60; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!