BMO Capital Upgrades HudBay Minerals (HBM) to Outperform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BMO Capital upgraded HudBay Minerals (NYSE: HBM) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of C$6.50 (from C$7.50) on valuation.
Analyst Sasha Bukacheva commented, "In conjunction with the revision of our commodity price forecasts, we are upgrading HudBay Minerals to Outperform from Market Perform while revising the target price to C$6.50 from C$7.50. HudBay's share price has declined by 30% over the last month and we believe offers an attractive entry point given the company's reasonable valuation (shares trades at about half of the peer group on near-term valuation metrics) and potential to be re-discovered as a zinc story."
Shares of HudBay Minerals closed at $3.68 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Instinet (Nomura) Downgrades Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) to Neutral
- PacWest Bancorp (PACW) PT Raised to $60.50 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!