BMO Capital Upgrades HudBay Minerals (HBM) to Outperform
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital upgraded HudBay Minerals (NYSE: HBM) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of C$6.50 (from C$7.50) on valuation.
Analyst Sasha Bukacheva commented, "In conjunction with the revision of our commodity price forecasts, we are upgrading HudBay Minerals to Outperform from Market Perform while revising the target price to C$6.50 from C$7.50. HudBay's share price has declined by 30% over the last month and we believe offers an attractive entry point given the company's reasonable valuation (shares trades at about half of the peer group on near-term valuation metrics) and potential to be re-discovered as a zinc story."
Shares of HudBay Minerals closed at $3.68 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Level 3 Communications (LVLT) to Outperform
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS) PT Raised to $65 at Needham & Company
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Government Properties Income Trust (GOV) to $25
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!