BMO Capital Starts bluebird bio (BLUE) at Market Perform
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital initiates coverage on bluebird bio (NASDAQ: BLUE) with a Market Perform rating and a price target of $61.00.
Analyst Matthew Luchini commented, "Our Market Perform rating is based on our belief that while recently presented preclinical Process 2 manufacturing data are encouraging, upside in BLUE is dependent on confirmation that recently implemented protocol amendments (including Process 2) will translate into better clinical outcomes in sickle cell disease and β0/ β0 TDT, which we do not expect until mid-2017 (EHA meeting: June 22-25) at the earliest. We would look to get more constructive on BLUE upon confirmation improved LentiGlobin efficacy in SCD and β0/β0 TDT, something we believe should happen in 2017."
Shares of bluebird bio closed at $52.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts HubSpot Inc (HUBS) at Outperform
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Paycom Software (PAYC) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!