BMO Capital Starts bluebird bio (BLUE) at Market Perform
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BMO Capital initiates coverage on bluebird bio (NASDAQ: BLUE) with a Market Perform rating and a price target of $61.00.
Analyst Matthew Luchini commented, "Our Market Perform rating is based on our belief that while recently presented preclinical Process 2 manufacturing data are encouraging, upside in BLUE is dependent on confirmation that recently implemented protocol amendments (including Process 2) will translate into better clinical outcomes in sickle cell disease and β0/ β0 TDT, which we do not expect until mid-2017 (EHA meeting: June 22-25) at the earliest. We would look to get more constructive on BLUE upon confirmation improved LentiGlobin efficacy in SCD and β0/β0 TDT, something we believe should happen in 2017."
Shares of bluebird bio closed at $52.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Antero Midstream Partners LP (AM) to Buy
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Following 2Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!