BMO Capital Starts Ra Pharma (RARX) at Outperform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BMO Capital initiates coverage on Ra Pharma (NASDAQ: RARX) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $26.00.
Analyst M. Ian Somaiya commented, " RARX offers investors de-risked access to the multi-billion-dollar complement space, which we believe ALXN has left open to competition. Ra Pharma’s lead drug, RA101495, is a peptide against complement C5. We expect convenience of a daily (potentially weekly) subcutaneous administration to enable ‘1495 to be the preferred drug in PNH patients who are experiencing breakthrough hemolysis on Alexion’s Soliris and take ~15% of refractory MG market, supporting peak sales of $2.7bn and our Outperform rating. We do not model any contribution from RARX's complement pipeline or Merck partnership."
Shares of Ra Pharma closed at $13.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts GCP Applied Technologies (GCP) at Buy
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Simon Property Group (SPG) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!