BMO Capital Starts Ra Pharma (RARX) at Outperform
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
BMO Capital initiates coverage on Ra Pharma (NASDAQ: RARX) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $26.00.
Analyst M. Ian Somaiya commented, " RARX offers investors de-risked access to the multi-billion-dollar complement space, which we believe ALXN has left open to competition. Ra Pharma’s lead drug, RA101495, is a peptide against complement C5. We expect convenience of a daily (potentially weekly) subcutaneous administration to enable ‘1495 to be the preferred drug in PNH patients who are experiencing breakthrough hemolysis on Alexion’s Soliris and take ~15% of refractory MG market, supporting peak sales of $2.7bn and our Outperform rating. We do not model any contribution from RARX's complement pipeline or Merck partnership."
Shares of Ra Pharma closed at $13.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RCI Hospitality Holdings (RICK) Gains as Sidoti & Co. Sets Aggressive Price Target
- Seaport Global Securities Starts Chesapeake Utilities (CPK) at Neutral
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!