BMO Capital Starts Ra Pharma (RARX) at Outperform
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BMO Capital initiates coverage on Ra Pharma (NASDAQ: RARX) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $26.00.
Analyst M. Ian Somaiya commented, " RARX offers investors de-risked access to the multi-billion-dollar complement space, which we believe ALXN has left open to competition. Ra Pharma’s lead drug, RA101495, is a peptide against complement C5. We expect convenience of a daily (potentially weekly) subcutaneous administration to enable ‘1495 to be the preferred drug in PNH patients who are experiencing breakthrough hemolysis on Alexion’s Soliris and take ~15% of refractory MG market, supporting peak sales of $2.7bn and our Outperform rating. We do not model any contribution from RARX's complement pipeline or Merck partnership."
Shares of Ra Pharma closed at $13.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Following 3Q
- Morgan Stanley Assumes Alibaba (BABA) at Overweight; Positive on Ecosystem and AliCould
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!