BMO Capital Starts Protagonist Therapeutics (PTGX) at Outperform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital initiates coverage on Protagonist Therapeutics (NASDAQ: PTGX) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $21.00.
Analyst M. Ian Somaiya commented, "Our Outperform rating is based on our belief that Protagonist's lead asset, PTG-100, has been clinically and commercially de-risked given Takeda's Entyvio's success, which shares the same biological target. Our $2.3bn unadjusted peak sales estimate assumes the upcoming Phase 2b (data 1Q18) shows efficacy at least on par with Entyvio, with a cleaner safety profile given its GI-restricted delivery. We do not model any contribution from PTGX's pipeline (PTG-200/300). We believe PTGX's novel peptide platform, which optimizes identified therapeutic peptides for potency and stability, provides multiple opportunities for upside."
Shares of Protagonist Therapeutics closed at $12.08 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!