BMO Capital Starts Performance Food Group (PFGC) at Outperform
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BMO Capital initiates coverage on Performance Food Group (NYSE: PFGC) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $28.00, suggesting upside of 12%
Analyst Kelly Bania commented, "We are initiating coverage of PFGC with an Outperform rating and a $28 price target. PFGC is our top pick among U.S. Food Service Distributors. We believe PFGC’s track record of consistently strong growth with the independent restaurant segment (+6-10% over the past 28 quarters) suggests the company’s strategy resonates well with its high-quality customer base and provides the company with more stable EBITDA growth compared to peers."
Shares of Performance Food Group closed at $25.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!