BMO Capital Starts Performance Food Group (PFGC) at Outperform
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital initiates coverage on Performance Food Group (NYSE: PFGC) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $28.00, suggesting upside of 12%
Analyst Kelly Bania commented, "We are initiating coverage of PFGC with an Outperform rating and a $28 price target. PFGC is our top pick among U.S. Food Service Distributors. We believe PFGC’s track record of consistently strong growth with the independent restaurant segment (+6-10% over the past 28 quarters) suggests the company’s strategy resonates well with its high-quality customer base and provides the company with more stable EBITDA growth compared to peers."
Shares of Performance Food Group closed at $25.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Mercury Computer (MRCY) at Buy
- MKM Partners Starts The Priceline Group (PCLN) at Buy
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Wesco Aircraft Holdings (WAIR) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!