BMO Capital Starts Performance Food Group (PFGC) at Outperform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BMO Capital initiates coverage on Performance Food Group (NYSE: PFGC) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $28.00, suggesting upside of 12%
Analyst Kelly Bania commented, "We are initiating coverage of PFGC with an Outperform rating and a $28 price target. PFGC is our top pick among U.S. Food Service Distributors. We believe PFGC’s track record of consistently strong growth with the independent restaurant segment (+6-10% over the past 28 quarters) suggests the company’s strategy resonates well with its high-quality customer base and provides the company with more stable EBITDA growth compared to peers."
Shares of Performance Food Group closed at $25.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Starts Performance Food Group (PFGC) at Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!