BMO Capital Starts DexCom (DXCM) at Outperform
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
BMO Capital initiates coverage on DexCom (NASDAQ: DXCM) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $112.00.
Analyst Joanne Wuensch commented, "DexCom has revolutionized the treatment of diabetes with its continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems that solve many of the limitations of traditional finger stick testing by providing a “continuous” series of glucose readings, displaying a trend line graph and allowing real-time alerts and alarms."
She added, "DXCM shares are not cheap, nor should they be, trading at 9.6x 2017E EV/ revenue versus the peer group’s 7.0x average. With an estimated growth rate of 38% versus the peer group average of 25%, the company has consistently delivered revenue, and we believe that it has a long runway ahead of it. Admittedly, the multiple sounds high, but it is actually hovering at its five-year average of 9.9x (the range is wide - 3.7-16.7x). Our price target is based on: 1) 11.5x 2017E EV/revenue ($111/share); 2) 9.5x 2018E EV/revenue, discounted back one year ($115); and 3) a DCF analysis ($112)."
Shares of DexCom closed at $92.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $150.00 at BMO Capital; Keeps 'Market Perform'
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts TransDigm (TDG) at Buy
- Stifel Resumes Target (TGT) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!