BMO Capital Starts DexCom (DXCM) at Outperform
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BMO Capital initiates coverage on DexCom (NASDAQ: DXCM) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $112.00.
Analyst Joanne Wuensch commented, "DexCom has revolutionized the treatment of diabetes with its continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems that solve many of the limitations of traditional finger stick testing by providing a “continuous” series of glucose readings, displaying a trend line graph and allowing real-time alerts and alarms."
She added, "DXCM shares are not cheap, nor should they be, trading at 9.6x 2017E EV/ revenue versus the peer group’s 7.0x average. With an estimated growth rate of 38% versus the peer group average of 25%, the company has consistently delivered revenue, and we believe that it has a long runway ahead of it. Admittedly, the multiple sounds high, but it is actually hovering at its five-year average of 9.9x (the range is wide - 3.7-16.7x). Our price target is based on: 1) 11.5x 2017E EV/revenue ($111/share); 2) 9.5x 2018E EV/revenue, discounted back one year ($115); and 3) a DCF analysis ($112)."
Shares of DexCom closed at $92.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!