BMO Capital Starts DexCom (DXCM) at Outperform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital initiates coverage on DexCom (NASDAQ: DXCM) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $112.00.
Analyst Joanne Wuensch commented, "DexCom has revolutionized the treatment of diabetes with its continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems that solve many of the limitations of traditional finger stick testing by providing a “continuous” series of glucose readings, displaying a trend line graph and allowing real-time alerts and alarms."
She added, "DXCM shares are not cheap, nor should they be, trading at 9.6x 2017E EV/ revenue versus the peer group’s 7.0x average. With an estimated growth rate of 38% versus the peer group average of 25%, the company has consistently delivered revenue, and we believe that it has a long runway ahead of it. Admittedly, the multiple sounds high, but it is actually hovering at its five-year average of 9.9x (the range is wide - 3.7-16.7x). Our price target is based on: 1) 11.5x 2017E EV/revenue ($111/share); 2) 9.5x 2018E EV/revenue, discounted back one year ($115); and 3) a DCF analysis ($112)."
Shares of DexCom closed at $92.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- UPDATE: Benchmark Starts Cross Country Healthcare (CCRN) at Buy
- Benchmark Starts Ameron International (AMN) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!