BMO Capital Starts Alder Biopharm (ALDR) at Outperform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital initiates coverage on Alder Biopharm (NASDAQ: ALDR) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $42.00.
Analyst Matthew Luchini commented, " Our Outperform rating is based on our belief that Alder's lead drug ALD403 is well positioned to become a blockbuster treatment for migraine prevention. We believe Phase II data points to a competitive efficacy and safety profile, while quarterly dosing offers a potential competitive advantage versus every other week or once monthly competitors. We believe ALD403’s dosing advantage could be expanded with a potential SC or IM formulation, upside to our model. Our $2.1bn peak sales estimate (67% risk-adjusted) is limited to the US and EU leaving ROW as upside."
Shares of Alder Biopharm closed at $29.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Dollar Tree (DLTR) to $96; Reiterates Market Perform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!