BMO Capital Starts Alder Biopharm (ALDR) at Outperform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BMO Capital initiates coverage on Alder Biopharm (NASDAQ: ALDR) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $42.00.
Analyst Matthew Luchini commented, " Our Outperform rating is based on our belief that Alder's lead drug ALD403 is well positioned to become a blockbuster treatment for migraine prevention. We believe Phase II data points to a competitive efficacy and safety profile, while quarterly dosing offers a potential competitive advantage versus every other week or once monthly competitors. We believe ALD403’s dosing advantage could be expanded with a potential SC or IM formulation, upside to our model. Our $2.1bn peak sales estimate (67% risk-adjusted) is limited to the US and EU leaving ROW as upside."
Shares of Alder Biopharm closed at $29.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Web.com, Inc. (WEB) PT Raised to $25 at BWS Financial Ahead of 4Q Report
- Carter's (CRI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!