BMO Capital Remains Cautious on Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Despite Decline; PT Lowered to $56
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BMO Capital analyst Alex Arfaei lowered his price target on Market Perform-rated Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. (NYSE: BMY) to $56.00 (from $60.00) saying much uncertainty remains and they see a challenging 2017.
Arfaei commented, "Although BMY has declined ~35% since July, we remain cautious because we argue that considerable uncertainty remains regarding the growth prospects of the IO franchise (Bristol's key growth driver). Based on the available data, it is difficult to predict whether CM-227's Opdivo + Yervoy will be meaningfully better than PD-1 + chemo, or Astra’s Druva+Treme combo, which reads out 7-12 months earlier. We see a challenging 2017 (7-8% below consensus), which, if combined with mixed CM-227 results, could increase calls for Bristol to explore strategic options to diversify from IO."
FY 2016 EPS lowered from $2.61 to $2.60 and FY 2017 EPS from $2.71 to $2.69.
Shares of Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. closed at $50.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!